Wednesday 4 March 2009

Jamming

I'm in a posh coffee lunchroom cafe in Amsterdam. I'm surrounded by seven people with laptops. I`m also here with a laptop. The girl next to me keeps looking over in my direction. Noise comes out of my laptop. Why is that strange? The man opposite us, a thirty five year old or something in that direction is working on his computer while chatting on the phone....I'm walking around with my laptop through the coffeeshop. Maybe Is hould take you to the toilet for a wee. I can hear the till, the wistle of someone laking past. I want to take you outside. It rains. where will my internet connection cut out? Can I have a smoke outside? (In theory, as I don't smoke...). I want to be able to have yo private and make you public only when I choose..

No comments:

Post a Comment